Roasted Red Pepper Cheese DipStolen from The Internet
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 3/4 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and Dijon-style mustard.
Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.